Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

Reaction score
I know some people don't like crosses and I don't what this post to get into a slinging match HOWEVER :) Has anybody crossed these two snakes? Will they cross at all? I think the patten and colours they would throw would be different 8) .

Although I'm new to snake keeping I really don't mind crosses. If you are informed at the time of purchase no worries IMHO. After all, we cross most domestic animals to get the traits we desire, be it cattle/dogs/horses whatever. What are your thoughts on the above cross.

i agree their colouring would look great. dont know anything about breeding so i cant coment on if its the right or wrong thing to do tho :)

I heard that the riots on the sydney beaches started from people talking about crosses/intergrade snakes. :lol: So be careful :lol:

I think you will find it was thermostats that started those troubles.

All the bredli crosses I've seen look crap, you don't get orange or anything, their pointless and a waste of a nice snake. It's possible to cross them though.

i agree with dicco on this one, i dont think it would produce a good looking snake. i like that darwin x proserpine on herptrader though, i think that will show some great colour when older.

My "oops'es" are due to hatch late Dec/early Jan, They are a Atherton jungle x coastal carpet. Any ideas re what they might turn out like?

Yes Boa,- DEATH and intense bashings for any one that uses thermostats. I have spoken so heed my warning or else. :lol:

Jason where does it say that Proserpine is a cross?It looks quite similar to many i see up here and pure.

Browns, he's talking about a clutch of Prosperine x Darwins that are on the herp trader.
Bloody thermostats, useless thing if you ask me :)

Death AND intense bashings !!! I'll take my chances :lol:

TrueBlue said:
Yes Boa,- DEATH and intense bashings for any one that uses thermostats. I have spoken so heed my warning or else. :lol:

Dicco
What have you seen crossed with a Bredli? A Darwin or another carpet?

BROWNS-
its add number 650-504, it has been on there for a while and isnt in the new listings but in snakes and most of the way down the bottem.

re Bredli

If you look at the NSW returns you can see few species complex such as childreni and spilota are entered on the books as crosses,apparently those that look like a particular subspecies get sold as that and ones that look really tragic crosses are entered as mutts.So you reckon southern sydney is blueing about thermostats trueblue LOLZ yeh i got a habistat one for the incubator and thats about all its good for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back