• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bredli Hatchlings for Sale - Brisbane QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBusteed

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Bredli Hatchlings
Hatched March 2006 - eating thawed pinkie rats
$275 each
Willing to freight (buyer to pay) - I am located in Ipswich, QLD (near Brissy)
I have some pics that I can email - just let me know

are they or can you sex them??

Would you have photos of the parents available for viewing please.

:)

do you still have any of these for sale and if so whats there temprament like as i had a
carpet for my son that tried to kill him and me it was snappy from day 1
and never really calmed down even with me handling every day and also what is the freight
costs to SA if you know of the top of ya head or aprox cost would be ok.
thanks

yep still have a few left - these guys are a bit snappy when you first get them out of their cages but the girls down the street have been playing with
a couple for the last few days and those ones are already very calm.

Let me know if you are interested - freight would be about $65

i am interested but it will take me a couple of weeks to get all cash together if you still have some then i will buy i had the $$
but just bought a 5x2x2.6ft aquarium with a colony of fish for a bargain but it drained savings a bit i will check back in a couple
of weeks and see if you have any left and then we can try and arrange something.
thanks for the quick reply
brett

yes thank - I realise the pic size would not be helping but I havn't worked out how to make them smaller yet - I've only just worked out how to turn my computer on -
any hints on changing picture size would be greatly appreciated......

2 easy ways.
Using your picture/photo software, use a resize option where shrinking your picture from 70 cm to say 10cm will greatly reduce file size or another way is to save it as a .jpg file and increase the compression rate to about 20 to 30%. These two methods reduce my 3 Mb photos down to about 20kb.

Thanks to Matt and Sally as I have just received one of their babies and she arrived safe and sound and is adorable. Thanks guys for the efforts you went to, to get her to me!! :D
(and she hasn't snapped once ......yet!) :wink:

MattBusteed said:
yes thank - I realise the pic size would not be helping but I havn't worked out how to make them smaller yet - I've only just worked out how to turn my computer on -
any hints on changing picture size would be greatly appreciated......
you could send them to my email and ill resize them and post them in this thread ! (hayden_lowry(at)hotmail.com) up too you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back