• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bredli Hatchlings for Sale - Brisbane QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I worked out how to resize them when emailing but not when uploading - I'll get it eventually - thanks everyone for your tips!!

Shada35 - yes I have 2 females left if your interested - you can email me on [email protected] if you are interested - I can send you some pics in the meantime (I'll try to upload them here soon!!)

And thanks Tan - hope your girl is settling in

do you have any left if so can i have your number so i can call you thanks steve

Still some left for those who are interested (they have now been sexed - happy to freight as well

I can send pics of the ones that are left - just email me on [email protected]

I am so very tempted by this thread. I've never owned a snake of any description before, though I have always been fascinated by them and wanted to get one for a long time. I've been previously talking to Just Reptiles in Ipswich about a Stimson's, but while I was waiting for my licence they sold them all :(

It seems that people really like Bredlis, from what I'm reading they seem to be well tempered and obviously they're beautiful animals. My big concerns would be that I'm completely inexperienced and that they grow considerably larger than the Children's group.

The inexperience I'm sure can be worked out. I work from home and have plenty of spare time so any animal in my care isn't going to be neglected. I suppose the other side of this coin is that they're probably going to get more attention than the "average" pet, I'm more interested in a "companion" than a museum exhibit. So I'd prefer my snake to think of me as a companion (or at least a handy source of warmth) rather than a predator or source of food.

The size thing though, I'm not sure. How quickly to Bredlis grow to their 2m+ size? In my short time reading the site I'm tending to see a trend: Once you start owning snakes, you tend to own more as time passes. So I'm sure there's a reasonable chance that I'll have more in the future and a chance to own a Bredli at some stage, not sure that it's the right one to start with though.

Not sure if this is considered a thread hijack. If so please mods should feel free to move it elsewhere.

rumpig - I have sent you a PM

Jaymis - Bredli arn't always the best first snake because of size, and can ocassionally be a bit finiky about food - but if you have enough people around you to offer advice/help you out etc then it should not be a problem.

my second snake was a Bredli - first was a diamond - up to you really.

you are welcome to email me if you want more info - [email protected]

Cheers

Picked him up this afternoon. The parents are gorgeous animals, babies are cute as hell and the Busteeds' collection is fantastic. One very happy customer here (at least until it decides not to eat or to try and swallow me ;) )

Just to add to all the other great comments about the busteeds, I got my first bredli from them around 2 weeks ago give or take and she is lovely.. i gave her the first few days to settle and then she started the shedding proccess, so i have not had to much handleing time. But the busteeds were a great help to me in getting my girl from Brissy to sydney....
Im fairly new to the importing side of things and they took me through it step by step... thanks guys...
Would recommend them to anyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back