• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bredli Male Yearling - Aspley- excess to needs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Hall

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Aspley, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Species Common Name - Bredli

Age 1.4 yrs

Length 1mt (at a guess, i didnt measure him)

Quantity Available 1

Bred By a pair of snakes who were in love. (i have the mum and dad if you really want to see them)

General Description

Bredli male, one from last yr i was going to keep him just as i liked him, he was the best feeder of the littler and i wanted a garbage can to take care of leftovers, i have decided to streamline my snakes a little, just got all new cages for them etc and i am changing what/who/where i am keeping everyone. so this little man needs a new home.

he is quite friendly, he has never tagged me(in or out of the cage) but at times in the cage can look like it. Excellent feeder,he will give anything a go, even things way too big, or if he has eaten,today, yesterday and the day before. like i said he was/is a garbage can. had he been a girl he would have stayed, but i have 3 adult girls and 2 adult boys, just dont need a 3rd boy to grow up (and he is related anyhow)

i have no problems with him at all, just his sex doesn't fit with what i need. my 4 yr old handles him as you can see in the picture so i confident he will be fine with some one new.

he comes with - cage, bowl, heat cord, hide, all of which is only a few weeks old, i had to move things around due to new snakes and cages, had to get a new cage for himas just didnt have anywhere else for him, hence the sale.

the cage alone is worth $150 new, its 2 weeks old, the cage is 60x30x45 cms. hide $15 bowl $6, heat cord $20 so if you add that up-
cage 150
hide 15
bowl 6
cord $20
total 191, so snake is worth $159 going with that, and no i wont sell the snake by it self for $159 before anyone asks. i dont like haggling, i put the price on it that i wanted which i think is pretty fair, perhaps too cheap even.

Location - Aspley Brisbane Northside

Willing to Freight? yes but i would prefer local buyer. if i do ship at buyers expense, and i wont ship the tank, glass and shipping not so cool.

Contact Details pmessage here or 04114 223 55 anytime (i don't like mornings so not too early but late night, up till 11pm is fine) or work on 38628852 between 10-5pm any day but Tuesdays

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) naturally will be provided and required at time of sale.

Other Details

I am pretty easy going, i am open to negations of course, i have put the price on it that i am looking for as i dont like haggling, but i would be silly to say i wont listen to what you have to offer :)

only swaps i am interested in would be (naturally price/value to be agreed on both ways). Pairs of (one offs are of minimal use to me, but i will listen to you of course) - hatchies to adults fine.

T.Womas
Stimpson
murry darling
GTP
Knob tail geckos
GB Cunningham skink

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 122
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg