Bring it Yassi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we risk our lives for clowns who wont to go watch the storm there is all ways some idiots out there! when we where door knocking for the floods people where trying to go for a swim!

Natural selection in action.

To all our friends in North Qld..... please keep your heads down and stay safe. We are really worried about you all and I know for sure, that at least in our household, there won't be much sleep at all tonight as we wait for news that you are all ok. All the best to you, your families and your animals.
cheers
Joy

See ya all on the other side of Yasi. Bunkered down with a bathtub full of water etc so ready to see if the house holds together.

Spooky stuff! , hope ya all will be ok! , if it's not the bloody Floods down here it's the weather out there! , not a happy time for QLD!!

So far, it's very calm in Cairns, just the odd gust now and then. "Calm before the storm" is probably what it is.

So far, it's very calm in Cairns, just the odd gust now and then. "Calm before the storm" is probably what it is.

Deffiantly, I think the eye will be interesting to see, Latest update shows it will be closer to cardwell now

Not too calm here... Starting to get some pretty big gusts every now and then.

My sand monitor ( who lives in the house with us), after spending the entire morning eating, then climbing up the rubbish bin trying to get scraps until we fed him AGAIN, has now curled up in the corner of our guest room under the bed! He must think it's a safe place. I'm thinking I might join him.

Heard on the news today that the cyclone has enough energy to power the entire world for a year 0_0

Good luck everyone in NQ... Hold on tight! Hope everyone stays safe.

Good luck to all those up north. Gotta love our state - "Queensland - Flooded one day, monster tropical cyclone the next". Stay safe everyone.

Heard on the news today that the cyclone has enough energy to power the entire world for a year 0_0

Got my extension lead ready, plugging into it. That should knock my electricity bill down for a few years. :D

My sand monitor ( who lives in the house with us), after spending the entire morning eating, then climbing up the rubbish bin trying to get scraps until we fed him AGAIN, has now curled up in the corner of our guest room under the bed! He must think it's a safe place. I'm thinking I might join him.

My house is in Mt Louisa, and I'm stuck here in Seattle.. I'm hoping I have an undamaged home to come back to next week...

Would love to hear how you're faring in Townsville!!!!!

Queensland.....beautiful one day....perfect the next....

Stay safe everyone.

I'm on the other side of the world at the moment watching all this unfold while I am in the middle of a snowstorm! Crazy weather Earth is experiencing...

I hope my aviary birds are alright back home!

Heres 2 pics, hard to show you what it looks like with just pics, I will upload videos tomorrow,

Attachments

• DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 164
Hey steveo2, I've got mates that offered for us to go to their place at mt lousia, but staying in our place in kirwan. As of yet just a bit of wind and rain, the dog is still outside, so it's not too bad.

Keep safe everyone in north QLD. The video will be interesting Scorps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back