Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
northside eh? like the whole of the north side?, man, you really need to go on that diet ;P

I used to live in Burpengary in the house Ithat I just finished building until the scank ex cheated on me, got the house and had the old fart she cheated with move in three days after I was out. I walked away with some furniture and that's it. So if you want to go and rock her roof feel free as it is a free world lol

hehe I love the irony of your profile location being 'none of your business' but then your location being Forest Lake becomes everybodies business. :p

Just found this thread, quite cool how many are from around here. Makes you think your not the only 'the snake girl' (or man) in your neighbourhood.

Well i'm in Stones Corner but moving to Greenslopes in a week or so.

i'm in caboolture, have been since last saturday

i didnt realise my thread was still going. thats great to see :D:D:D:D

just wondering if anyone knows how far moggil is from Macgregor? i got animals to pick up from near moggil and a vet 2 visit in Macgregor

hornet, thats a fare distance. Try www.whereis.com that will give you a better idea of how far.

What ever happened to the brisbane herp bbq? :?

just wondering if anyone knows how far moggil is from Macgregor? i got animals to pick up from near moggil and a vet 2 visit in Macgregor

bout 30 min drive. not too far.

thanks so much, thats a great site, spet by step directions to find where we r going, sweet

I live in Indooroopilly, but am moving to Gatton this Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back