Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, i'm in brownsplains.
considering there are so many of us, maybe we could have a regular coffee meet once a month or so, a meet and greet. i propose we think about it :p any seconds?

yea, second that.. the bearded dragon pub at logan village hosts a reptile show every sunday afternoon at 2pm, and live music.... could be a good meeting point?

i'm up for that...and i'm legal age YAY

I'm in Kallangur but hoping to build a house at coolum in the next year or so.

yea, second that.. the bearded dragon pub at logan village hosts a reptile show every sunday afternoon at 2pm, and live music.... could be a good meeting point?
sounds great, and so we can all find each other, the first person there should have a snake shed on the table, horsenz do you volunteer to host it there? or just everyone where a shed in their pocket (reminiciant of the red carnation lol)

sounds great, and so we can all find each other, the first person there should have a snake shed on the table, horsenz do you volunteer to host it there? or just everyone where a shed in their pocket (reminiciant of the red carnation lol)

Why not wrap them around heads, 'a la' Mighty Bush Hunter style ?

;)

ok, so what do you think of, first and third sunday of the month?? starting this sunday. thoughts??????????????/

plantguys, you can tell you are sleep deprived mate. You make NO sense whatsoever. But after the fifth read I believe you are saying that I am saying that anything more than 5kms is outter. We YES, it IS for me. I DONT have a car (great carbon points for me!) And was merely asking to see if there was anyone near me with pythons so I could aquaint with the animals more or perhaps learn something new. I cant just drive to Albany Creek etc.... so if you live out there that is fine, just whats your problem with me living here? Your premisis is probably bordering trailer trash paradise, but I shouldnt bag should I? So neither should you. =) go get some sunshine up ya.

hi sonia!

hee hee, yes i am, but sleep is over rated ( i think :eek:0 ) and btw have you been to my house? your are nearly spot on with the description! except we have it on blocks, tyres went flat a few years back.
cheers but :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back