Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

playwell

Reaction score
in my finger :)

I'm sure he will get over it.

This is from my little Capy who loves to bit anything and everything that moves or not.

He is only about 600m long and is the most agressive little 3 month old I've ever had. he already eats adult mice with ease.

tooth_008.sized.jpg

My little coastal is like that. Very snappy. Hasn't broken a tooth in me....yet! Nice pic though!! :)

a snapy capy ? mines the total opposite. has never EVER & i mean EVEr struck/ hissed/attempted to bite or show any agrression towards me EVer !

wish she would bite me from time to time tho :twisted:

I have a Darwin, only 1 week younger than this mean little bas**d, he has never even looked like biting or being aggressive at all.

The darwin is so nice and placid, but does not attack food the way the crazy Cape York does.

The Darwin still has a great appitite, but the Capy will eat everything all the time, big or small. The snake is NUTZ!! and I dought he will settle down. After three months his attidude has not changed for the better in the slightest way.

constanly biting everything. He will bite and wee & crap on me every time I pick him up, with no improvement at all over the past months.

It is a worry as by the way he is growing he is going to be a big snake. He has some great markings as well.

Maybe he will chill out when he gets bigger, or he will never be handled and put in a dark corner with a label, "MAD AS A CUT SNAKE - DON'T TOUCH"

The only thing madder than a cut snake is my little coastal also. never not bitten meand i think he wil be a biganimalas well. the photo was a month ago and he's twice the size already. i called him mongrel :D :(

has never EVER & i mean EVEr struck/ hissed/attempted to bite or show any agrression towards me EVer !

My diamond and my childreni are the same as this. Never ever shown aggression or bitten but my coastal is a crazy little ...........

My diamonds are great, never bite. My coastals were really snappy at that age, but are now taming down nicely, I hope yours do as well.

Wish my wellsii would calm down a bit. Everytime i put my hand near them they try and bite me.

Send your wellsii over to me, I'll look after them and give them a lovely home.

I got 2 darwins the same age, the male is real snappy, doesn't wont to be touched until 10 minutes after you get him out. And the female as placid as they come. Both from the same clutch apparently.

Yeah, i wish my inland taipan would would calm down a bit, im always getting bitten when i handle him infront of the mates. All good though, im really well liked at st vinnies emergency ward. Are these inlands supposed to be snappy?? I suppose with heaps of extra handling he'll calm down in due time. :roll: :roll: hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back