BTS few pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Went to the melbourne zoo on sunday afternoon and met up with a friend and he took me bts which was pretty cool i must say. Got to see a few diff animals and handle a few which was awesome here are just a few pics.

The fijian banded iguana's are so placid and awesome. and getting to feed the giant land tortoise was a thrill he was such a bully basically chasing the females round to get it on with them and then attempting to bite legs lol and then the pic of the star tort which was only hatched that day. Also held a few other varying things and got to hold a freshwater pig nosed turtle (not sure what there proper name is) which was goingback to its original owner in a week or two. hope you enjoy as much as i did. Looking forward to going back again when they get some new stuff.

Cheers Ricko

Attachments

• Rick & Huge reptile.jpg
    Rick & Huge reptile.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Iguana eating Hibuscus leaf that rick is feeding it!!.jpg
    Iguana eating Hibuscus leaf that rick is feeding it!!.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Star tortoise.jpg
    Star tortoise.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
What beautiful animals! :D
That tortoise is MASSIVE! Reckon he could take the kids for a ride around the zoo :p:lol:

And here i am holding the iguana.

Attachments

• rick and fijian iguana.jpg
    rick and fijian iguana.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 41
Oww I came here looking for a nice Brown Tree Snake and all I got was crappy 'behind the scenes' photos! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back