Building vivs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people down here in melb love it when i talk about snakes they are so interested until i pull out monty and balboa :twisted:

If possible, you could have solid glass at the front for viewing and have a wooden door that opens at the back..

Zoe your right .Westhamsc arn,t you worried about dickheads trying to be smart and wind up hurting your snake ,Iam very carfull about letting people handle her I never bring her out in front of strangers you never know how they are going to react.
Snakehunter thats a good idea a door at the back or side would solve a few problems I just would not be able to have the viv hard up against a wall or next to another viv but its worth considering thanks.

I was going to have side doors but would really like access at the front. I have the main body up now with a big gaping hole in front! What should I do?
Pros and cons of
>sliding doors
>one hinged door
>2 hinged doors
Keeping in mind itz for an adult coastal. The size of my gap will be about 4ftH by 3.5W maybe a bit smaller. I'm thinking of going toughened glass like african said hafta get a quote first tho! I'd really prefer to have the front all viewing space.
Thank-you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back