bulldogs!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hozy6

Reaction score
just wanted to open a thread for other members to show off there bullys i havent made a thread in a long time so thought id pop one in ive got a 1 and a half year old english bullterrier named sunny hes a little beast show us ur dogs

Attachments

• 21112009(001).jpg
    21112009(001).jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 21112009.jpg
    21112009.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
sweet dog, spend much on sun screen on her?? threads a bit misleading though. might get around to posting a pic of my fella if i dont forget.

Bull terriers= WIN!!!!

Mine is alot leaner than yours and his ears wont stand up whcih i'm upset about. But i love him!

IMG_7791.jpg

IMG_7809.jpg

IMG_7781.jpg

09052009297.jpg

lol enough to keep the company happy na hes not to bad he lays in the shade most of the day or just sleeps on his bed in the aircon in the house, yer u should love seeing other peoples dogs he has a black ear just cant see it in the photo

love the dog mate i thought mine was actually bit on the large side but according to the lady i got it off and the vet i took it to the bloodline of this dog is naturally stocky and built he is ment to be a show dog but he has a little scar on his tail so we cant show him

This is my parents Bully we have been babysitting him for the past 6 weeks while they have been away. He is 7 months old and a BIG boy !! But placid as..

Attachments

• DSC00090.jpg
    DSC00090.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC00108.jpg
    DSC00108.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00107.jpg
    DSC00107.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 208
Yeah my boy is a little retarded when it comes to bully standards. He's papered though and cost me heaps. I'm hoping he is gonna bulk up like yours in the next year or so.

A picture when he was 4 months old ....

He now weighs 25kgs !

Attachments

• DSCF3995.jpg
    DSCF3995.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Yeah my boy is a little retarded when it comes to bully standards. He's papered though and cost me heaps. I'm hoping he is gonna bulk up like yours in the next year or so.

yer he shuld fill out what are you feeding him ??

A picture when he was 4 months old ....

He now weighs 25kgs !

nice he will be a big boy u gotta watch how much they eat though or they wont stop there like a kid in a candy store when it comes to food

nice he will be a big boy u gotta watch how much they eat though or they wont stop there like a kid in a candy store when it comes to food

Yeah i know he is eating me out of house and home lol....

No not really he gets s specified breakfast and dinner.

He is such a solid chunky boy !

His name is Brut, mum wanted to call him Bubbles (for champagne) and we told her he could not possibly be a bubbles lol.... so he got Brut for Seiview Brut !!

He is their baby, comes ine very night for a 'cuddle' before bed !!

Yeah i know he is eating me out of house and home lol....

No not really he gets s specified breakfast and dinner.

He is such a solid chunky boy !

His name is Brut, mum wanted to call him Bubbles (for champagne) and we told her he could not possibly be a bubbles lol.... so he got Brut for Seiview Brut !!

He is their baby, comes ine very night for a 'cuddle' before bed !!

lol they are good dogs mine is on a strict eating plan he is probs bout 40 45kg

oh ohk i have a british bulldog named sarge aswell he is at my brothers though i dont have any photos of him on this computer

heres rox:
rox.jpg

(shes a pedigree amstaff, not a bulldog, but still a bull breed :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back