Bumble Bee BHP offspring pics !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perko

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know if Bunmble Bee has reproduced???
Does True Blue still have him?

If there is offspring from him i would love to see pics..

Craig.

from what i remember true blue doesnt have him anymore, but maybe you should pm him and ask him.

He got sent away with most of the pilbara females months ago. I couldnt produce enough food for all the animals i was breeding so cut the collection by half or more. I only kept a couple of b/w pilbara bhps back and thought it best that he went with most of the females for a better chance to produce a few clutches.
I was talking to Dave the other day and hes been meaning to give the person that has them a ring to see if he has had any luck this season.
Ive got a female b/w pilbara here thats due to drop in a week or so, but shes been knocked up by a b/w pilbara male.

The last time I spoke to the person that has possession of him, he (the person) had been suffering a for a while now from an undiagnosed health condition, so I am doubtful that there has been a positive result this season but to be fair, have not even asked him about it.

Thanks True Blue,
BB is a amazing looking animal and for a BHP fan, im looking forward to see what he can produce in the future.
Craig.

i heard a few months back that they will continue trying, lets face it why wouldnt you, its a magnificent animal,

So this snake has been captive for a few years now and no-one has been able to breed him yet?

Here are some better pics. :)
Cheers
Adam

Attachments

• zIMG_3031a.jpg
    zIMG_3031a.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 265
  • zIMG_3033a.jpg
    zIMG_3033a.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 300
  • zIMG_3050a.jpg
    zIMG_3050a.jpg