Busted!! Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well fortunately Aussies get their sense of humour from the English, imagine if we were like the Americans :)

:shock: Scary.....they must have SOME sense of humour though....look at who they elected as a president

I was going to say the joke is on them but given our lapdog PM I think it might be on us. :lol:

Kersten said:
:shock: Scary.....they must have SOME sense of humour though....look at who they elected as a president

Someone voted for him, well more than one I would guess.

You'd think people would've learned their lesson after the GST

Who wants to put money on the fact that he gets back in again ? Even after GST, Iraq and workplace reform there are no viable alternatives. I vote for the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Show no mercy I say. Even if it was a first time & a silly mistake, if they get away with it once they will most likely will keep doing it. I agree with you reporting them.

Actually i didn't report him, and he re-advertised the animal for sale a week later :roll: :?

How do we know that this guy selling illegal herps isn't actually in cahoots with the NSW NPWS and this is their way of trying to catch out those that take the bait? :?

Well just report him.

They'll at least know that there are some people out there with a conscience, and a respect for the law.

serpenttongue said:
How do we know that this guy selling illegal herps isn't actually in cahoots with the NSW NPWS and this is their way of trying to catch out those that take the bait? Confused

Firstly, i don't think it would hold up in court, and secondly NPWS wouldn't have the resources required for something like that. If they did, i think they'd be chasing the dodgey advertisers instead.

AntaresiaLady said:
Well just report him.

Not my style, you're more then welcome to make the phone call if you like.

I must admit it's not my style either, it goes against the grain with me.

I don't believe in 'dobbing' in most cases- but if he is only 13 he needs to be taught the RIGHT way to do things.

If he's an adult he should know better, and should have to abide by all the laws that we do.

The law doesn't work if people who live by it ignore those who don't.

re Busted

Come on ,i think your all wrong about John Winston Howard he is a great man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back