Bzzz!!! Very impressive (and dead) snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
The olive picture has been done to death now, so here is something else.

This picture comes to you courtesy of one of APS's newest members: Morelia_hunter. Welcome to the site mate! These are two impressive pictures.

Thanks also to my technical assistant ;) You know who you are :)

Okay, I'll shut up and let you see Morelia_hunter's pictures.

mouthopena.jpg

mouthopen2a.jpg

*cue stupid questions and their respective stupid replies :lol:

My four year old saw this and said:

"Wow - are you going to buy that..."
Followed close after with "Better train it well first".

Looks like something from Aliens...

A friend of mine mailed me from back home. Found it on their farm. They are confirmed man killers. South African rock pythons (Python sebae natalensis). I used to keep them back home. It has an Impala antelope in its stomach. Great snakes to keep. Third largest snake in the world. They often eat sheep herders back home.

Bzzz!!!Very impressive (and dead)snake

Morelia Hunterallot of scientists say these big species may onley take children :lol: Get the python like a cconut tree swallowed this or that person story regular in phillipines with the retic,these pythons would have no trouble at all swallowing something long like a human body if they reasonable size.THanks for the great pics mate. :D

RE: Bzzz!!!Very impressive (and dead)snake

OMG!!!

RE: Bzzz!!!Very impressive (and dead)snake

i want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would the teeth on that compare to a big adult scrubby?

Great photo mate.

that is an awsome picture and that shot of the mouth is great, feel sorry for the 'little' fella hope he got under the fence eventualy

omg is that a real snake haha magine trying to feed that and it tagged you hahaha it would take your arm off

That electric fence can drop an elephant to the ground or one of my blonde co workers that thought she would dry her towel over it. Their teeth are bigger than a scrubby. Needs to be bigger because its Africa. Lots of fun catching these. You throw a duvet cover over them and then you just hold on.They try and kill you of course!!!!!

Just a "Duh!' question, but is the fence in the pic electrified? why an inner fence, whats its keeping in or out?
Apart from that possibility, or that it overheated due to being stuck, I cant really see any obvious sign of/reason for death? :?

D'oh!!! :oops:

I suppose the fence is protecting crops from maurading elephants n rhinos, ouchy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back