Cage Size Limiting Snake Size?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowman you bore me princess, i'm over playing with you!!!!! you are the expert, professor, lawyer and alround champion of knowledge!!!! does that float your boat???? sorry there is another one of those strange sayings that you clearly wont understand because of your ignorance!!!!! you remind me of Sheldon from " the big bang theory"
Well I seem to be getting likes in this thread and you do not. That says it all. You remind me of Lloyd from dumb and dumber. ;)
Ps. Sheldon is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
It always amazes me that when people start going on about how they disagree with something they've never tried (because they wouldn't be so reckless and cruel to an animal) and try to find a reason to justify their stance they always end up turning to 'their opinion'. A great way to back up your comments is with your own opinion. Obviously this is most common when they're wrong. People can never just admit when they're wrong and find all manner of ways to amend what they've previously said or find some kind of proof to back it up.

You can't claim tubs are bad if you don't use them. I can however say they're good, because I use them and have experience with them. I'd really like to see how a retailer who would defiantly like you to buy their big landscaped enclosure explains how tubs are bad without bias, how much of those giant chondro enclosures does the green actually use?

I think they're great enclosures and look fantastic, they certainly have a place for looking great in your home but as someone already said, the snakes won't care.

Because that attitude will get you places.

Calm down, mate. Having a discussion on the internet makes you want to get violent? I'm sorry people disagree with your ignorant comments (and they are, but that's nothing against you of course). Fact of the matter is, tubs are fine. Large, pretty enclosures are fine too. But to suggest using tubs for snakes will impact negatively on their health and well being is simply wrong. They wouldn't grow and breed and thrive in tubs if this was the case.

No one is saying you HAVE to use tubs... so there's no need to get angry about it all.

BIGBANG said:
where the hell has HAZARDOUS gone, bloody run away from the fight, i dont think i will go into battle with him watching my back again, left me standing alone on a hill

Big difference between running away from a fight and choosing one battles mate.

In my opinion you made some suitable points although in my position, I would not follow you practices or advice as it has no benefit to my current situation. Whilst this thread is a plethora of good advice, you pick and choose from the given advice and decide on what works for you which at the end of the day still has no bearing on what the original poster asked. Precisely what you meant by your opinion statement which I chose not to include in my quote.

Like the others have said and will hopefully be said again, no, an enclosure makes no bearing on the size of your snake, only the health of it..

How is that violent, im not sending death threats or hate mail. I'm using a metaphor of how I knock Snowmans "advice" away. And I'm not angry I thought it was funny as it was a perfect video.

I love this forum :lol: .the starter of this thread has asked a question then 48 comments later asked it again -- maybe 10 answers and 63 funny/silly /narky and just wrong replies, well done !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back