Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin00

Reaction score
Im so annoyed at how long it takes Cairns AAE to process, I have a Childrens Python arriving today, it was supposed to land in Cairns at 11:20am and im still waiting at 1:32pm, I remember when I ordered my Jungle Python it took like a little a little over two hours before I got the call

Is this normal or is Cairns AAE just really slack?

Are you waiting for delivery or waiting at the airport? I have never been "called" to collect an animal, I thought the expectation was for you to go there when its due and collect it.

I've never being called by AAE. Is that normal? The time I've dealt with them I have being given the flight times and I was expected to turn up about half an hour after the flight has landed. I always check online to see if the flight is expected to land on time. AAE normally take around 45mins to process freight.

If you have the flight details you can check online what is happening with it,delays etc.

You don't wait for them to call, I live in cairns just go to the airport when the ands due, they only people when there 2 hours late for pick yl

I work at AAE Melbourne and as the above user said they normally call after 2 hours if you're not there to pick it up ! so it's probably waiting for you if the flights weren't delayed :)

Oh really, cause I aways thought you had to wait for them to call. Well at least I know in the future

Have you picked the little one up? I love childreni, can you post some piccies???

I know the pics are poor quality, I was just doing a quick snap
8u7ytetu.jpg
jehada6a.jpg

Looks like you're a lot more confident with this little fella! Hope it all works out this time around. Enjoy your new snake and don't forget there's plenty of people here to help you with your new snake.

I've come leaps and bounces since Francesca, im more educated, more prepared. And I've got over my fear of being tagged. Oh her names Pippa. Hows Gemma and Floyd going?

I always wait for them to call me otherwise I sit there for hours waiting for them. Half the time they go to the wrong place anyway but they always get here eventually.

Good to hear you picked her up safe and sound. And definitely good to see you ditched the gloves. Remember to give her a good week or two to settle in. Enjoy your new little one. :)

I'm dealing with Aae cairns next week so hopefully that all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back