Call for entries into Round 3 of the Best Reptile Photo Comp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zen

We're taking entries into Round 3 of the Best Reptile Competition.

PM me or Soulweaver with your entries.
Please include the species name (preferably scientific, if known) to aid in discussion of the pics.

Here's the rules & guidelines to ensure a fair contest:-

#1 - It must be your own original photograph! (the exception being, that if you share rights to a pic or the photo was taken collaboratively or on your behalf). This is to make it fair & for copyright reasons.
- The specimen does not have to be owned by you, though e.g. it could be a wild specimen, a friend's or a zoo animal.

#2 - Pic must be of a certain standard size (800x600 pixels). This is essential to level the playing field.
If your proportions are different, then make the largest side 800 pixels.
If you need any help doing this, then just PM me for help or send the full size pic & I'll do it.

#3 - Voting will be done as a poll. Please vote for the best photo, not the animal you like the look of the best.

#4 - Only one photo can be submitted per person, so please choose carefully.

#5 - The winners of each round will go into a final playoff round.
- The winner of the final round will be the overall winner.

#6 - In the event of a tie, the winner will be worked out by the photo competition committee. In the event of a hung committee, Lutzy will be called upon to decide the best pic.

#7 - Voting for yourself will forfeit your entry into the competition. Please do not vote for yourself, tempting as it might be. :lol:

#8 - Enjoy! :)

are you aloud to enter into round 3 if you entered in round 2?
using a different picture ofcourse

Cam...

BeardyBen said:
have you still got my entry??? I didnt see it in round 2 :)

me too.... have u still got mine? got in early but somehow didnt make the cut?

Yes, I've got yours too TX-III.

Apologies to those whose photos weren't included.
This was due to a technical idiosyncrasy on the site whereby most images attached to PM's have an attachment icon (paperclip symbol), whereas images submitted from an image host have no icon.
When I was putting up the poll, I looked for messages with attachment icons.
So all those entries sent with a photo from an image host were missed. :oops:

Cheers zen

The comp closes at the end of August, so there's only a few days left to enter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back