Calling All Brisbanites! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirilia

Reaction score
Hiya everyone! Channi and I recently met over her Botanical Gardens Board and we found Penny was a Brisbanite too!

We're certain we're a minority group in Australia, so Channi and I are wondering just how many Brisbane people there are out there!

We're considering forming a group that might just get together every now and then like the other states do, what do you think?

So if you're living in Brisbane, please go ahead and introduce yourself! We'd love to meet you!

Hiya everyone! Channi and I recently met over her Botanical Gardens Board and we found Penny was a Brisbanite too!

We're certain we're a minority group in Australia, so Channi and I are wondering just how many Brisbane people there are out there!

We're considering forming a group that might just get together every now and then like the other states do, what do you think?

So if you're living in Brisbane, please go ahead and introduce yourself! We'd love to meet you!

lol i moved from brissy to ipswich :( does that count haha i sitll go to uni in brissy though :p

Sure it still counts! :D That is if you feel like driving to the Botanical Gardens or whatever to meet up with the er.... rest of us*

*disclaimer; number referred to as "rest of us" has yet to be determined o_O ahem. hehe.

awwwww i guess gold coast is to far away to be included : (

good luck with the club though!!
: )

Yay! Hi Channi! :)

So where is everyone? I'm over Indooroopilly way

Noo Gold coast isnt too far away at all! I should really include Gold Coast too... If you wanna travel to meet us, sure :D

I'm In Brisbane :) I'm over near Underwood/Springwood area.

Sure it still counts! :D That is if you feel like driving to the Botanical Gardens or whatever to meet up with the er.... rest of us*

*disclaimer; number referred to as "rest of us" has yet to be determined o_O ahem. hehe.

hahah iw as at the mt cootha botanical gardens a whiel ago i drive past it a lot. so yes i would be willing. haha i have eeven seen that stummpy EWD before he was there catchin bugs when my MD was in the photo shoot there. i got pics of him on my phone i wonder if i have them on my comp

I think you'll find there are plenty of people on here from Brisbane. Myself included :)

Hey thats a good idea Channi, meet up at the Botanical Gardens once every few months or something

I wouldn't tell people I was from Ipswich...

Then again I live about half an hour West of Brisbane :lol:

Mt Coot-tha botanical gardens is a lovely place...I just love walking around looking at all those cool plants...and stealing fresh coffee beans & chocolate pods too ;)

I wouldn't tell people I was from Ipswich...

Then again I live about half an hour West of Brisbane :lol:

Mt Coot-tha botanical gardens is a lovely place...I just love walking around looking at all those cool plants...and stealing fresh coffee beans & chocolate pods too ;)

hahah i dotn usually hahah but unfortunately i was unable to find a renting place that would allow me to have all my reptiles in brisy near the uni so i ahd to come furthr out but soon i will jsut move to where ever i can get a good veterinary related job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back