Calling All Brisbanites! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.. We'll probably be around until closing time (5:30) so you dont have to be there at 3 on the dot Horsy :)

If you miss this one I'm sure there will be others

Hmm... well we want to try for a time most can come.. Im free and easy all weekends so if everyone would like to post a time range that theyd be able to come (eg 11-3) then we can find a time that suits everyone :)

Yeah but Mount Coot-tha is about half an hour away and my work closes at 6. Hehe. If I can't make it, I'll come to the next one.

Kellie is excited and wants to bring her Bree who still fits into a large click clack!! She is an undersixed 8mth Atherton.

Hmm... well we want to try for a time most can come.. Im free and easy all weekends so if everyone would like to post a time range that theyd be able to come (eg 11-3) then we can find a time that suits everyone :)

hahah 11-3 suits me beautifully or earlier though that would mean wakign up:p

*lol* For me too Helik, its just an example :)

Well if you know any other Brisbane people who would like to come along, just post here so we have some idea of numbers and dont leave anyone behind waiting at the Cafe!

hiya, im a brisbanite too, their are alot of us on here you know

I'm right in the middle of Brissie. Fortitude Valley! Will have to check calendar closer to the time. But I think it's a great idea!

Yeah I think 11-3 might be a goer

hello every 1 names Nick and im from morayfield and i work in indro lol how are we all

Trilia, make sure you get everyones name down thats in the Brisbane area, and message them actually, we should get emails and send emails regarding potential dates and arrangements!! this is so exciting!!:D:D:D. I'm not the only Brisbane Girl!!!

This is awesome :D

Thats great Kylie :)

Hi Nick :) Great thanks!

Hope to see you all there then! Lets say 12-2/3 then.. Is that alright with everyone? Just nice and short and relaxed for a first meet?

This is awesome :D

Thats great Kylie :)

Hi Nick :) Great thanks!

Hope to see you all there then! Lets say 12-2/3 then.. Is that alright with everyone? Just nice and short and relaxed for a first meet?

sounds awesome

haha, i was born in brisbane, but sadly was torn away to sydney, so i miss out. have fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back