Calling all Woma owners, a prey size question if you please.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
What prey size and how often would you feed a 2000g two year old Woma Python. Some people seem to feed larger prey whilst others I speak to feed smaller prey more frequently which results in sustained growth but at a slower rate. Your thoughts and experiences would be great to read.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

So with womas and BHP you want to ensure they aren't getting too much fat. At 2kg (that is a huge woma :shock:) you would be looking at giving it a 400g meal. So I would be looking at either a small rabbit as rabbits are very lean or feeding multiple medium rats in one feed.

dont know how heavy my woma is,but i've had him around 3 yrs now and he was an adult when i won him...last 6 months i've been giving him Xlge rat every week,though he hasnt taken the last 2 feeds,so i think he's going of his feed for winter

dont know how heavy my woma is,but i've had him around 3 yrs now and he was an adult when i won him...last 6 months i've been giving him Xlge rat every week,though he hasnt taken the last 2 feeds,so i think he's going of his feed for winter

Won him that's got me intrigued, have visions of poker games and car keys being thrown into the pot.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

i won him in a ballot from Coffs Harbour NPWS...... he's a male and no i havent bred him,though i have been giving it some thought lately,but with owning a take away shop not sure i could do it properly.... could lend him out if anyone local wants to give him a go lololol

Won him that's got me intrigued, have visions of poker games and car keys being thrown into the pot.

Kindest regards

Endeavour
Car keys in the pot??? UMMMM been there few times but nothing to do with reptiles 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back