• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cape York Carpet Python Adult / Terrarium

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMatoPASTE

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Cape York Carpet Python

Length
~2m

CSC_0008.jpgCSC_0010.jpgDSC_0006.jpgDSC_1025.JPGDSC_1026.jpgDSC_1027.JPGGeneral Description

Beautiful looking Cape York carpet, just under 6 years old, and I think it's a girl. She has a lovely temperament and is very amenable to handling once out and about. I'm needing to downsize due to future circumstances and would love to see her go to a good home so I'll take the best offer.

Also have a reptapets terrarium that I'd like to sell too. It's about 60x60x60cm and is fully set up with a day lamp, ceramic lamp with thermostat, fluorescent light, and spare fitting for a night light if you so desire. The three lights that are in use have full cages over them to protect her from breaking the glass. The enclosure will also come with the log and hide as well as a large water bowl, two synthetic grass mats and two sets of plastic greenery.

Please make me an offer for either/both the snake and the terrarium - snake needs to go first ;)

Willing to Freight?
Local pickup only please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back