Cape Yorks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The price $300 - $400 price range incorporates both petshop prices and private breeder prices. They are a very nice looking animal, easy to keep and generally very placid so I don't think the price is too high.

The cheapest I've seen in Victoria is $300 ($295 actually, but I rounded it off for an approximate range) and I haven't seen a hell of a lot of Cape Yorks available. I'm sure you can get them for $250 but as with all varieties there is always going to be cheaper ones and more expensive ones depending on what the seller wants and depending on the quality of the individual animal.

The reason i sell mine for $250 each is so i dont have to advertise. They usually all sell thru word of mouth and saves me having to freight them all over the joint.

The reason i sell mine for $250 each is so i dont have to advertise. They usually all sell thru word of mouth and saves me having to freight them all over the joint.
If it makes people feel like their getting a better animal i'll sell to them for $400 like everyone else. Last year people were buying them off me and onselling them for $500 each, and telling the customer that they bred them.

Hey Shane, you don't know me but it's my birthday and Capeys are my fav snake...WINK WINK ;)

:lol:

Hey Shane, you don't know me but it's my birthday and Capeys are my fav snake...WINK WINK ;)

:lol:
Nice try. Unfortunately i have a monster mortage and hungry children to feed.

Children should be made to work, not fed. How about I give you my first born child as a swap? Guaranteed good worker :D

Lol it was worth a try anyway hey :lol: ;)

LOL hmmm child labour....whats easier
umm yeh i got mine for $500 but it was my first snake and it was from a pet store in melb with a very bad reputation so i wont have to name it if ur in melb ul know what im talking about.
shes now 9months i think

Here is our Cape York pair,
We have 17 eggs in the incubator and all going well. They are due to hatch on the 25th Dec... fingers croosed, Talk about a Merry Christmas present!!!
We will be selling a few pairs. Hope you like them!
Cheers,
Brett.

Attachments

• Cape York male Large Web view.jpg
    Cape York male Large Web view.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Cape York fem Large Web view.jpg
    Cape York fem Large Web view.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 60
Children should be made to work, not fed. How about I give you my first born child as a swap? Guaranteed good worker :D

Lol it was worth a try anyway hey :lol: ;)

Children should be made into slaves. What other use are they?

Keep the Cape York pics coming guys/gals... love the Capey's :)
I still can't attach my .jpg files for some reason so here's a Word .doc with a few pics inside.

Attachments

• My-CapeYork-male.doc
    518 KB · Views: 46
V8M8 owwww they so cute

love the white in your cape york how old is? its so cute. just wants m to have baby capies :cry: next year hopefully. I took some more pics here.. Hope you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back