Cape Yorks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 'Pythons Rule' :)

He's about a yearling. Am waiting for his next shed so I can get some better pics. Thanks for the pics of your pair, they're great :)

no thank you!!!

your the only one that has said something about my 2 thank you!
There not as bright or patteny as everyone elses but they are beutifull anyway there getting older and I do feel there not as bright as they were when they were younger still love them.

cost$$$

depends on where you go I'm in the Northeren Territory and generally every thing up here costs a fortune just cause Darwin is the bigest rip off of a state... but I was pretty lucky at this 2 times I bought my female for $200 and my Male for $185 bloody bargan then I just resantly found out that they are worth from $300 - $450 ea as hatchies up here that is! That pet shop I got them for didn't have any clue mate and I baged my self a bloody bargain 2 times.

Pics

on page 4 of this thread and Page 1 or 2 as well
My girl is rouphly 2 and a bit metres and my mate is 1.9 metres long

They were a 1 metre to a 1.5 metres when I got them at the beginning of the year.

Thanks morgan :D

The little one with the reddy tones was bred by Russell Grant in Melbourne. She was the only one of the clutch who had the red in her so I'm looking forward to seeing how she develops. The bigger one I actually got for free lol. Found him on Petlink and turned out I went to school with the guy who owned him. Small world hey ;)

Great pics everyone and a special thanks to Pythons rule, good to see such a great variety out there.
Ouzo, your a lucky bighter aren't you?

I could only imagine;) I was over the moon with my pair and I had to pay, although cheap in my opinion but still over the mmmmoooonnnnn I'M TELLING YOU.:lol:

Hmmmmm, are you laughing at me?:rolleyes: :lol:
I will get some pics soon, I've been awful slack.:lol:

Yeah put some pics up SLACKER!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back