carpet visitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firesnake

Reaction score
check it out. i had a visitor to my house which is up in the Gold Coast hinterland...i had a BBQ and wondered what the staffy was barking at....turns out a young carpet came along for the tunes and a meal! he/she slunk off after people taking photos though. have a feeling it hangs out in the lavender bushes looking for rats. what a beauty! made my night
we have a lot of wildlife up here...i tried to save a brown coloured carpet off the road in the same week but it was too late.... :( he had been hit

Attachments

• carpet.jpg
    carpet.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 193
  • carpetface.jpg
    carpetface.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 142
You lucky bugger! :D What a pretty carpet! The only thing I could hope to wander into around the house is a tigersnake at best :lol: (not a great mix with my kids I might add lol)

wow, that's a really nice carpet :)..

Beats the feral toads in the park behind my house :(

back in the day we used to have carpet snakes wonder through... once i was running in to the house and jumped over what i thought was a big pile or rope... turns out it was a huge python curled up on our concrete.... hehe

Nearly stood on a few browns as well down at the chook shed. Foot positioned just above the snake before i realised lol...

My parents would kill them though :( the dangerous ones :(

He looks nice and healthy!

Carpet ???!!!!
All I see is a snake :)
And a very nice one at that.

LOL..... I was going to say I thought it was too COLD in the UK to have snakes....

But just spotted the Mount Tambo bit......

Beautiful Snake... Looks nice Nice and Healthy....

nice looking snake, im lucky to get a garden skink. and on a very rare occasion a bluey

yes she/he sure is a beautiful snake. luckily the dog doesn't try anything on with snakes. people are always spotting carpets up here, and i suspect there are tree snakes around too. i hope i see him again!!! very beautiful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back