Carpet won in ballot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure that you have it legally they cant sell u a snake without atleast knowing the species or common name aye
He won the snake from DECCW in a ballot. They give you the snake and the instructions about what to write in your record book.

great looking coastal.. would love that one myself

Thats what they need to do here in qld :p i ended up getting really crook last yr and had a lone time off work and ended up having to part with some of my snakes... now i want comps to be able to win some back... :D

Thats what they need to do here in qld :p i ended up getting really crook last yr and had a lone time off work and ended up having to part with some of my snakes... now i want comps to be able to win some back... :D

Or Herp Societies that re-home "rescued" animals like the AHS does... NSW has a good system in place with reguards these issues.

thanks for the replies everyone, i was very happy when i found out i won it thinking that it would be an average coastal or something but to find out its a prossie and a grat handler too im stoked :D:D:D
Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back