cat got to my only female tawny dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
i'm devistated, while i was on holiday step mums cat broke thru the flyscreen and killed my female tawny dragon, i think i'm gonna sell the 2 males now unless i can get another female

Sorry to hear it mate, damn cats!

There's plenty of Tawny Dragons available in Victoria and South Australia, as long as you're willing to freight you shouldn't have much trouble finding another female.

nah, not the cheapest, i'll search around for a female then coz i would love to continue with this species, i hope to have some eggs from her hatching soon tho, continue her legacy

Pails has one advertised for $230, doesn't say what sex it is though.

k, i'll probably sell one of the males to pay for a female or just see if someone wants to trade me for a female

do u have a pick of the tawny dragons. would u trade the two for a childrens python

Mr Bredli, Where are there Tawny Dragons for sale down here?

Sorry about your loss, Hornet. They are a beautiful species and yes, they are relatively expensive.

Shawn

Various pet shops Rocket.

There's alot more of these guys, aswell as Painted Dragons, Red-barred Dragons, Centralian Bluetongues, Western Bluetongues etc etc down south then there is up this way due the restrictive reptile trading laws in NSW & QLD. I believe Vic & SA have been breeding/selling them freely for years.

lol, yea, that cat really annoys me, it regulary brings in small skinks and dragons, wish i could get rid of it :(

Mr Bredli, Where are there Tawny Dragons for sale down here?

Sorry about your loss, Hornet. They are a beautiful species and yes, they are relatively expensive.

Shawn

Northfield Pet Supplies on Prospect Rd is selling Tawny Dragons for $120. I was there today and there still were a couple.
They were very very small 7cm tops so probaly difficult to sex.

So sorry to hear that Hornet :0(

Hope you find a female to keep the boys company, and that the eggies hatch so that you still have something to remind you of her.

:0)

our condolences to you ..........................so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!hope her legacy is continued

damn...that sucks.
That happened to my fish when I was 11....left them in my sisters boyfriends care when I went on holidays, and came home to them eaten up.

I just realised I wrote Northfield instead of Northside, Sorry Rocket for the confusion.

i think i'm going to sell one male and get another female so i can try and breed again next year, any idea what i should sell him for? hes fully grown, gets good colours in breeding season and eats well,i'm also considering trading him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back