Central Coast NSW People

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at Lake Macquarie (Rathmines).. Not quite Central Coast, but close.

Did you go to Trono High by any chance?

Whoops, didn't mean to hijack :(
I used to live near the Central Coast, I also used to be 21 ;)

I live between Toronto & Morisset on Lake Macquarie, pretty close to CC. Plus the mrs (before moving in with me) lived at Ourimbah, and I went to Gossie HS. So I'm Coastie enough, I guess..

Did you go to Trono High by any chance?

Whoops, didn't mean to hijack :(
I used to live near the Central Coast, I also used to be 21 ;)

I grew up at Trono but Im old. Miss the place.

I grew up at Trono but Im old. Miss the place.

Well, there's 4 of us in the family, 18 years between the eldest and the youngest, odds are you knew one of us lmao.I'm betting on my brother Matthew (Waggers to his mates).

im not from the central coast,or around 21,i do like snakes though :)

my freinds think im wierd but so do other people with snakes,so i cant win either way

No where near the coast.. but i'm lucky my mates think the snakes are awesome, (mind you they still freak a little if i take them out there enclosure). Go to herp meetings etc etc.

Its so hard to find chicks that like snakes. Most are really scared of them and think they are slimy. Its very annoying.

I swear, if i found a guy around 13 or 14 (my age) who actually likes snakes, i would scream. I am a weirdo according to all the guys at school so yeah. There's one kid in the year below who has frogs like me... :)

I swear, if i found a guy around 13 or 14 (my age) who actually likes snakes, i would scream. I am a weirdo according to all the guys at school so yeah. There's one kid in the year below who has frogs like me... :)

Im hoping my daughter grows up adoring snakes, shes only a year and a half and loves them and the dragons, imagine pet days at school when shes 5? Mrs can i bring my python in? hahaa

if any one from the coast wants to add me ur more then welcome :)

Your right Eddie, there are a lot of reptile enthusiasts on the Central Coast.
There was a group that ran for sometime meeting at Gosford (leagues club i think)... but alas, it ceased in about 2001 i think?

I can organise one if u want? Nothing fancy at first untill we get enough people??

I used to live around Forries for a few years...

I always get weird looks.. the most common this said is "geeze, you could charge and entry fee to enter your front door". I simply say "I already do... $10pp".

I'm lucky that my best mate has a couple of pythons so it takes the weirdness factor off me a little.

(Although, I do enjoy being 'weird'... when they tell me I am, I tell them that at least I'm not boring!)

I always get weird looks.. the most common this said is "geeze, you could charge and entry fee to enter your front door". I simply say "I already do... $10pp".

my friends used to say they would have to pay to come visit me aswell haha

Yea morg on the coast some where, i can start a group up if their isnt one all ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back