Central Netted Dragon Enclosure - Custom

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Reaction score
As promised Rocket here's a shot of one of my Central Netted Dragon enclosures. It's a custom job by Hunter Reptile Rooms & Enclosures - 0412 367 723 in Brisbane.

It has cupboards underneath and is on casters. The enclosure itself measures 1300mm high x 1250mm wide x 750mm deep. I have taken out the two glass sliding doors for the photo. The quality is exceptional and I highly recommend them.

It currently houses 1 male + 2 females. I may add another female soon.

_SPP2481.jpg

What's it like to clean it? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? It looks awesome.

Looks awesome Shannon. They must love it. Got alot of eggs in the incubator from these guys no doubt.

good god shannon! that's not sand in there is it! you do know that is an APS sacralige:rolleyes: Hhahaha
I think that looks aweswome. LOVE the nice timber finish and the rock wall. did ou get any eggs from your trio?
ren

Thanks guys. The third female is new and still a little young so no eggs from her yet. But the other male and female have been prolific breeders for years, They are both over 5 yo now. This year I already have 8 hatchlings (2 clutches) with another 10 eggs in the incubator (2 clutches). She also laid five more eggs yesterday but they were infertile. I gave her a few weeks away from the male and they've only been back together about a week.

I'll post individual photos of my Netteds asap but at the moment I'm flat out working on other photo shoots.

that looks like something you see in the zoos you must be very happy with it
congrats

Thanks guys,

I will be selling some hatchlings over the next few months as they grow. I like to keep them a while to give them a good head start. I'll post info and individual photos on www.centralnetteddragon.com in the coming months so keep checking there if you're interested.

I'll only accept local pickup (Brisbane) or East Coast Pet Transport which I think is only from Brisbane to Wollongong and cities/towns in between. Hobbo can confirm that though.

ive already been looking for pics shannon ;) ...twice. :)

will send through my details for 'dibs' ..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back