central netted dragon enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r3ptile.boy

Reaction score
hay guys, in a few weeks/months i am planning on getting a pair of hatchie central netteds, i am also thinking about making them an enclosure out of melamine, i was jst wondering if you called tell me some suitable measurnments that the enclosure will have to be and even some pics of your enclosures,

cheers,
jarrod

wrong section mate.. but 900x600x600. maybe some more height.. bigger the better mate but there a small dragon

yer mate give them a bit more hight they will use it but pobs only 900x600x900 max for a pair

i have 4 of them and i got them when they were like a month old so they were tiny so i kept them in a 50l plastic tub for about 6 weeks, and now they are a little bigger i put them in their big tank which is 4 footx2x2. you can keep them in smaller ones, but they are pretty active so they love the running space. the enclosure is just a sand bottom (they LOVE to dig) with some sticks and rocks for basking and hiding under (they dig holes under rocks as their little hides).

ok thanks for that gex,
yea i was thinking about a tub or something like that for hatchies for a couple of weeks, and yea thats what drove my interest towards them cam, they seem like little characters lol,
cheers.

yeh they are awesome little guys, very funny to watch

I have a couple in a standard sized 3foot tank. Is plenty large enough.

You'll love keeping them once you get them.

90cmx45cmx45cm is plenty big enough for two netteds. Building your own cage you can add a second story (Basically a shelf) and supply some branchs for climbing on and you will have two very happy netteds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back