Centralian blue tongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted with permission - Bwana's centralian younguns

DSCF0901.jpg

DSCF0902.jpg

they are awsome, what will you sell newborns for?

If you do we can go in together with freight. It's your fault anyway for showing me your blue tongues last time I came over..!!

my centralians and westerns,nice pics everyone,gotta love blueys

Attachments

• P4280285 (Small).JPG
    P4280285 (Small).JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 102
  • P9130434 (Small).JPG
    P9130434 (Small).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 86
  • P9130435 (Small).JPG
    P9130435 (Small).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 87
  • P8120327 (Small).JPG
    P8120327 (Small).JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 99
  • P8130364 (Small).JPG
    P8130364 (Small).JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 77
thanks saz,im getting right back into my blueys,find they are very under rated,to the bluey keepers out there,any explanations as to why my juvie westerns tongue is turning pink,it use to be dark but its getting pinker all the time,only got a little blue tip now,i think we need to start a bluey thread,i love to see the variety in them,ill get some pics of all my differnt types and start a new thread though

Hey Richard,

Am thinking of an outdoor pit for some Eastern blueys, are there any other types of blueys that would happily co-populate an outdoor pit with Easterns without cross breeding?

I am in Brisbane, so it gets humid in summer.

I'm assuming that as Centralian like it hot and dry Brisbane would be too humid to keep them outside?

Would WA blueys be alright outside in Brisbane?

:0)

I'd love some shinglebacks again, I really regretting selling my previous ones :0( Are they okay outside in Brisbane though, would have thought it's a bit humid to keep them outside?

I keep my centralians outside in Brissy,you just have to set them up properly,I also have westerns and a couple of types of shingles outside.
westnbob.jpg

Heres some westerns I bred a couple of years ago for those asking about westerns
babywesterns-kim.jpg

WOW!!! I would really appreciate it if you could pm me with details of how you keep them Pike1 if you have time. If you are breeding the red WA shingles and WA blueys I would love to be put on your list.

Great pics, they are unbelievably cute!

:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back