• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CHEAP enclosures built to order

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JandC_Reptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Have excess materials laying around so I am looking at building a few enclosures to sell. Can only build to the sizes described due to glass size. All enclosures are fitted with sliding glass fronts & the glass sheets are 5mm tempered with polished edges & radiused corners. Units are made from 16mm white melamine. These will be stackable if you decide to expand in the future.

Dimensions are:

DOUBLE 3x2x2 (two 3ftlong, 2ft wide & 2ft high enclosures side by side)
SINGLE 6x2x2 (one 6ft long, 2ft wide & 2ft high enclosure)
SINGLE 3.5x2x3 (one 3.5ft long, 2ft wide & 3ft hight enclosure)

Prices are:
$400 for a double 3x2x2 ($1000 for 3 doubles - 6 enclosures stacked)
$300 for a single 6x2x2 ($750 for 3 singles - 3 enclosures stacked)
$300 for a single 3.5x2x3 ($450 for 2 singles - 2 enclosures stacked)

Can be made with either black or white rear walls.
Will produce 2 lots of 3x2x2 doubles (1 black & 1 white rear to show differences) & post pics soon. Delivery within Sydney is available from $30.

Prices may become lower depending on interest displayed. At present I have enough materials to build 15 double units & will not be making them once all this stuff is gone.

well im interested... any pics of the ones already constructed? u know so i can get an idea of what they r like.

None have been constructed yet.
I will knock some together during the week & try to get pics up.

BUMP
Have constructed a unit but don't have a camera atm.

Selling this double 3x2x2 unit for $400 fully wired with lights & safety cages around globes. Is also on castors for easy movement.

Will you be able to supply other states as flat packed units?

are the fititngs that the bulbs screw into ceramic or plastic?

have you used heat flex in the cages when doing the wiring for the lights?

is there a price difference if it is bought as cage with glass and not heat/light fittings included.

cheers

Probably could sell interstate as flat packs, no idea on costs of freight though.

Plastic BC fittings are on the 2 demo units.

Prices listed are for un-wired units, but can fit whatever you like.

Ok I really need to p!ss all this excess material off.

SOOOO $300 per double 3x2x2 if ordered within a week.
Deposit of $50 will be needed before units will be constructed to save myself from building them & having customer change their mind about the sale as I have no room to store them. Also must be either picked up or delivered as soon as constructed.

NO PICS AVAILABLE AT PRESENT. BUT I DO HAVE A WIRED UNIT THAT MAY BE VIEWED.

Just to clear up what is on offer.
A double 3x2x2 unit side by side with 5mm sliding glass that has fully polished/bevelled edges & radiused corners. Units are not wired but can wire up for additional price.

Have enough materials to build 8 more of these and then will no longer be making them.

Works out to be $150 an enclosure & still no interest :(

Will consider trades/swaps for Herps of interest. Willing to knock up 6 units (12 enclosures) for a pair of BHP's

Am waiting on a camera from insurance company.
Was supposed to be here Monday just past but didn't arrive.
Am guessing it will be here tomorrow, tuesday or wednesday.

Just took a pic with my phone, which I didn't want to resort to doing as the picture quality is useless but better than nothing I guess.
Will post it up here shortly.

Here is a crappy pic.
Will have to set up a light in the spare room & take a clearer pic.

enclosure.jpg

As you can see the room is full of boxes, bags & other crap so I really do not have room to store any enclosures. So they will be made to order only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back