• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap start up enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsbjd

Reaction score
Cheap Pine Start up enclosures

Sliding glass fronts

vents

Size 700mm long by 450mm wide x 300mm deep

Heat light

$100.00

Heat light and thermostat

$150.00

Heat light, thermostat and fluro

$180.00

Stained add extra $40.00

Pics available tomorrow

Thanks

what thermostats would you be installing and what heat light?

Hey,

Great enclosures, you make on demand?

Can I just confirm that the light and flouro is just the fixture's, not the bulbs.

Thanks great looking enclosures though.

Standard digital thermostats and normal down spots (approx 60w) for heat lights

Fluoro will be standard tubes, but hoping to get some reptile fluros in the next few weeks, if possible, will be same price

would you freight at buyers expense of coa rs e ?

sorry bout spaces must be profanity filter .

Red Belly - yes will be ok

gillsy - they are a standard bayonet fitting - im not 100% sure, but I think ceramics are a screw fitting, but have seen adaptors for sale before

Thanks

Also if anybody interested, can turn enclosure on side for pythons if needed. Glass will be right way up of course

Will the light fixtures take a ceramic bulb.

Thanks

All ceramics are ES fittings gillsy, they won't fit into those plastic bayonet fittings. Those bayonet fittings are usually only rated to 60 watts. If you want a higher wattage you would have to have tsjb change the fitting to a ceramic ES fitting, depending on the type they can handle up to 600 watts. You can get adaptors for the bayonet type though as tsjb has eluded to.

One question its probably a little small for what i want.

Can you make bigger eg 900mmx600mmx600mm or something similar?

I really like the look of pine.

Thanks Hugsta,

I've been looking for the adapters, I'd only be after the 60w Ceramic. Anything higher would roast the enclosure i think.

Do you know where I can look for them.

I can help you with the ceramics. Not the adapters. You would be better asking tsjb to change the fitting for you. I am sure he wouldn't mind, may be a price change, but shouldn't be much.

Thanks, Hugsta.

I bought one of your hygro/thermo at the AHS meeting last month.

We were the new guys, with the Stimmi. Works well.

I was just looking on your website, whats the diference between the infrared ceramic and the normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back