Check out this Tiger Snake!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coastalboy

Reaction score
Hey guys/Girls.

I took this picture of a tiger snake today. :)DSC_0297.jpg

Wild.... lucky i had a nikon D3100 and a 400mm lens haha. Or else i wasen't getting closer.
BTW on SLR camera Manual Focus is the BOMB!

smexy snake, i need to find one of these!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find coastalboy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing special but how bout you go out and find one then :p and yes QLD.

There are pockets of tigers around Beerwah and In the mt tamborine botanical gardens I have multiple pictures of Mt tamborine tigers...

Awesome. Yes i was surprised and he/she was just soaking up the sun. so i got some quick snaps and got out of there :p

I second that snakeo why bother with those comments he's just showing a picture of a awsome snake to people that may be interested in looking at it if your not then simply don't why waist your time trying to put some one else down

Thanks guys and im sorry if this post offends anyone.....?

haha coastalboy, YOU havent offended anyone......

That is awesome i would love to see a wild tiger in qld did you see many coastal boy? must be a relatively cool area yeah?

Iv only ever seen this one my whole life in the wild and im 18..... so i was excited. we get the red bellies and browns in our back yard so i see them all dah time. :)

Thanks guys and im sorry if this post offends anyone.....?
Ha Ha. If you throwing up a pic of a tiger, or any other rep for that manner, offends anyone, then maybe they should look at another forum! BTW, awsome looking tiger!

Very nice, I've been looking for a qld tiger with no luck for quite some time, even in places I know there in large numbers... So very well done! I'm courious do you have a full body shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back