Check out what I found!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats defiantly a rattler, Mate.

Does any one else feel the urge to poke it's eye? I really want to poke it. Looks poke-able.

Excellent pics! I like its googly eyes :)

Yes, stay safe Lancinator!! No doubt, the thoughts of all of us on this forum are with you.

LOL - Thanks! I appreciate the comments!!!! Especially the ones about the uniform...... Why can't I find girls like you when I'm back in Oz????? TIC

LOL - Thanks! I appreciate the comments!!!! Especially the ones about the uniform...... Why can't I find girls like you when I'm back in Oz????? TIC

U dont look hard enough.
Any other reptile discoveries over there

Not much wildlife over here!!!! Scorpians, lizards, and a couple of snakes. I found this hedge hog and got a couple of pictures of him..... He was pretty cool! And as for not looking, I must admit I haven't been "looking" for a while!!! :) But it's nice to know your still out there!!!! :) I've got heaps of cool photo's on my facebook page! Look me up and Just let me know that your from APS and I'll add you to my friends list!

Lance

Attachments

• DSC00052.JPG
    DSC00052.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 33
Great pics and awesome looking viper, it looks soft...lol. Have fun herping over there and stay safe.

Hedgehogs are cute till you get a pair mating outside your bedroom window in the middle of the night....

Though no wonder they're so noisy at it... Look at the spikes on those things!

That snake looks like its got one hell of a scar half way down its body.....very clear in the last photo. Looks like it was almost cut in half!

Shed gets delivered tomorrow so I can start putting it up as soon as I get home next week! Can't wait! Trust me I have six months of Icy cold beer to drink! You more than welcome to come around and sink a few with me! Oh and help with the shed while you at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back