Check this idiot out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can comment on the users wall if you wish to call him an idiot
ive left a nice message asking if they can plz delete the vid...ill check back to see if they do it.. if not ill harrass them...ive reported it as animal cruelty....

Hahaha nah it's not!

how about you give him an example of how/where he is mistaken opposed to just say "nah your wrong" over and over ;)

i flagged it as a dangerous video the description states he flicked a brown snake at a female apprentice i figured a flagging for dangerous action would be looked at more seriously than cruelty to a snake (stupid snakes fault for not being cuter and fluffier)

No one asked for one. But seeing as you kind of are then sure i will.

We can do what ever we want to inverts, fish are not protected in all states and require no permits and amphibians in the NT don't require a permit to interfere with!

We can do what ever we want to inverts, fish are not protected in all states and require no permits and amphibians in the NT don't require apermit to interfere with!

Nope, yes and I'm not sure but sounds weird.

Especially in the NT collection of inverts requires a permit which is very hard to get, you can kill them yes, collect them for pets not.

Amphibians in NT require no license to interfere with? While I don't specifically know it's wrong I know my father needs a permit if he wants to catch/interfere with any amphibian but a Cane Toad in the NT.

if you click on the name of the user that posted the video it takes you to there wall which shows all the videos they have posted you can comment on there (on youtube not aps =] )

Tried it, don't think you can anymore with YouTubes new format/view.
Have flagged video as Animal Abuse.
Hopefully they will remove vid.

Nope, yes and I'm not sure but sounds weird.

Especially in the NT collection of inverts requires a permit which is very hard to get, you can kill them yes, collect them for pets not.

Amphibians in NT require no license to interfere with? While I don't specifically know it's wrong I know my father needs a permit if he wants to catch/interfere with any amphibian but a Cane Toad in the NT.

You can catch and keep amphibians and inverts in the NT without a permit. If you want to sell them you need a permit.

You can catch and keep and inverts in the NT without a permit.

As far as I have heard from numerous invert keepers you can't catch and keep without a permit..... you might be right but it goes against everything I have heard from numerous people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back