CHECK this Out!!! Paul Harris Carpet Morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see what got bred with what to create these morphs. They are described as carpets but I am guessing that crossing any Morelia with any other is fair game and will lead to some interesting mutations despite being frowned upon by many in oz.

That said many of the morphs on display look like they could be from naturally occurring genes with in the Morelia spilota group.

I agree that these animals are very interesting and quite pretty.

Thing is though for every one hot looking cross there is 100 odd average to really ordinary snakes.

i'm not against crossing the diff species to produce yhese 'morphs' each to their own i say. If anything it makes my pure snakes worth more.

I just didn't want to appear greedy but yeah I suppose if 4 were available I would take them. :lol:

ONLY 2 of each boa? :lol: I think 4 of each would be a better proposition :D

I'd want to see some as adults before forking out the big dollars myself, but they are nice looking hatchies.

I'd want to see some as adults before forking out the big dollars myself, but they are nice looking hatchies.

With all seriousness the adults of these bad boys look ten times better, the patterns get mor defined and the colours really come out. Ecept for the red strip coastal they just turn out like a striped coastal... i think.

With all seriousness the adults of these bad boys look ten times better, the patterns get mor defined and the colours really come out. Ecept for the red strip coastal they just turn out like a striped coastal... i think.

All I could find pics of were the zebras.

Now they are flash looking snakes. I will eat my hat if we get anything close to that wild looking thing, bred here in Aus:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Yeah I agree, it could theoretically happen but it's highly unlikely.

Now they are flash looking snakes. I will eat my hat if we get anything close to that wild looking thing, bred here in Aus:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

How big is your Hat nick????:D:D JK

Joel, you breed anything like that you email me first OK ? :lol:

Mate I will eat a leather Akubra if it means I will get to own that middle snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oi, get to the back of the line will you, not the Akubra eating line that's all yours.

I wish guys LOL:D:D maybe the three of us can share that Akubra hat. but hey keep breeding
nice snakes and anything is possible

Bunchof07s.jpg

And who says that there aren't animals similar to jags in Aus. Joel, they are awesome!

Got any more pics of the animals in that pic?

Kane

Last edited:
Come on now Joel, you are going to have to stop showing off and making all us normal herpers so jealous!! LOL, that is one awesome bunch of critters in that pic mate!! :shock::shock::shock:
Cement, I think they were a Jag, a Zebra Jag and a red hypo Jag maybe granite??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back