check this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rock

Reaction score
what do ya recon, not mine just a cool gtp. yanky I think.
Rob

That one's not too bad cos the yellow's so bright but I don't really like most of the "calico" ones I think they're called? I just love the typical Aussie ones with the beautiful green...don't even like the blu ones or the ones with a bluey green :p

Is their belly normally white like that?

I,ll belive it when someone buys one for that. Althougt I only paid 2500 for a pair and got 2 more given to me, yes thats right given to me. And have another 4-6 that people want to put into the breeding program. Soon they will be readily available in oz, they are easy to keep breed and raise its the incubation that is the hardest with chondros. Lets face it they are just a green carpet that does bugger all except sit there most of the time.
Rob

they are easy to keep breed and raise

I thought they were hard to raise cos they have prolapses all the time or sumthin lol. Hey if I become arrogant can I get given some gtp's too? lol sorry couldn't resist that one :D

I have lost count of how many times I have said they are not that difficult to keep, there are a few simple rules to follow and they are as easy as anything else, well almost.

ARROGANT,!!!!!! how dare a mere female adress a male with such words. SHAME ON YOU.! Now who needs a good bitch slapping.? When you come to give me my well deseved bitch slap youll realise that Im not arrogant just an a__eh__e.he he
ps, what does all this lol stuff meen.
Rob

Prolapsing occurs when young are fed to much. I have never had a chondro prolapse. Also if they are fed to big an item. For the first 6 months I feed greens small easy to digest items and Ive never had a problem. I ve seen and heard of many prolapsing from large feeds when young.
Rob

how dare a mere female adress a male with such words

Not that I'm "mere" but I dare matey lol (aka he he :lol: - yes, I'm mocking you :twisted: )

Yup that bitch slap is well deserved as is a spelling lesson :D . Sorry but I'm feeling bitchy today and you're the perfect victim :twisted:

So what about tail breakages then...is that part true? That their tails are so fragile that you shouldn't handle them when young cos it could break?

thanks, still trying to get round all this net gargon
Rob

A male can never be victimised by a female, its just the way it is.!!!! I just Love a good stir, all in good fun thou. Dont worry about being bitchy its part of a females nature. Its us males that are nice and polite.
Yeah your right greens tails are very fragile when young. For the first 12 months its advisable not to touch them.
Rob

Yeah yeah I know my spelling and typing leave alot to be desired, but ya all know what I meen. There are more important things for me to concentrate on, like fishing, surfing, skiing, general frolicking, oh and my impending bitch slap from OUZO, I will be riverted to my seat for that one.!
Rob

Well you will be riveted to it for a long time til you give me a free gtp for being such a bitch :D

God, now Im a bitch.! Just like all women you cant make up your mind can you. Please be nice to me I really didnt mean it. ha ha
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back