Chk chk boom

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VdPWtcWS7D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPWtcWS7D8&feature=related[/video]

PMSL!!!! :lol:

LOLOLOL

was the little dance to get the fart out?

because i've had to do that to get it properly hahahah

I laugh so hard whenever I see someone call her a racist... People are so damn ignorant.

I think it's funny!

If anyone should be in the spotlight it should be 9NEWS for being in such a hurry to get it to air without first checking facts.

Aussies take the p.iss out of Aussies all the time, I chose to live in Australia and with that comes Aussie culture and humour. It's great!!!

Have a great day, I'll be grinding away at the grindstone for most of it.

The media couldn't give a stuff on the accuracy of a story they give us. I reckon she should be given a medal for giving one back!!! The media are just peeved that they were punk'd. :)

She did nothing wrong.

i would have done the same to any channel 9 news crew. what she said isnt half as bad to the victim as others recorded after her (also faking) like 'he was just shot with a gun, IT WAS AWSOME!!!'

Like how many report that snakes agressively attacked them and how the violent monsters should be killed?
Cool then we can get on here and whinge even more about the media having no idea and reporting utter lies.

Funn?

Was what she did right? She has got her head on you rube, avrious radio and tv stations but not sure what she did was right.

Her description was amusing to watch and the slang used and references very Australian.

In the end goog luck to her and I hope it leads to something but if she was asked by the Police if she saw what happened and replied like she did she would have been charged. 100%
She gave false and lisleading information which the Police did have to check out and this loss of resources is something they probably could have done without.

I'm not going to condemn the girl as her intentions were not bad but sometimes we need to think before we act.

But you guys are right.....the reporters should have checked the authenticity of the events prior to running with it on TV.

She gave false and lisleading information which the Police did have to check out and this loss of resources is something they probably could have done without.

The Police have said at no time did she give them a false statement - just the media.

im hoping soon she gets to see a shooting:lol::lol:

she gets her fifteen minutes of fame at the expense of a shooting victim? what a bogan makes other australians look bad...

i bet shel be either dead by 30 or have 6+ kids:lol:

Weird.....it sounded like the sort of statement a child would give in that situation....lol esp 'chk chk Boom'........or perhaps its just me getting old!.

Statement

The Police have said at no time did she give them a false statement - just the media.

I never said she gave the Police a false statement. I said she made a false state (to the media) of which the Police still had to check out. If she had of made it to the Police she would have been pinged for it.

i think its hilarious...:lol:

I dont condone violence...but

the dude got shot in kings cross at 3am.

I`m pretty sure he wasnt an innocent bystander walking his dog who was accidently shot...:lol:

yeah she wins 3am toasted talk whole lotta #### to a camera

obviously she wasn't successful in hooking up with a bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back