Christmas herping, Port macquarie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotter

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Would any locals like to show me around some herping spots, Around the 22nd - 29th of december.
I will be staying with friends in herons creek, so not far to meet in port or near by.
and yes iv seen the water dragons at Kendall rec club, too many times.
If you are happy to spare some time you can PM me, thanks

Cheers
Leigh

i haven't really herped around port before lol, but my guess is you should try sea acres rainforest near shelley beach i think it was, and the billabong koala hospital near the doughnut towards wauchope, or maybe even koolabung creek? i spotted a burtons legless lizard there once lol thought it was a snake...

[MENTION=33559]Cotter[/MENTION] The Koala corridor at the bottom of my street goes about 3/4km north and about 1km south and has a creek that runs its entire length and has a multitude of Reps for you to find, we have seen some spectacular Port Macquarie Intergrades from brilliant green to dazzling yellow, RBB's, Eastern Browns, Small eyed, CTS's, EWD's, several different Monitors, Skinks of many diff sp including Bluey's and Water Skinks and the list goes on. I will PM you my Mobile number and if you want to leave your vehicle at my place and go exploring let me know, I can't go with you because of my disability but you should have a good time anyway. :) ...............................Ron

Thanks guys, sorry about not getting back to you both sooner just flat out at the moment, cheers again and all the best for festive season. Happy herping

cheers
leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back