Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimby

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My coastal carpet python (old greg) is almost 5 meters long and fatter then a roll of toilet paper :S hes only coming on 4 years september (4th) is something wrong with her?

I might add that it doesnt look like shes has stopped growing.. another 2 ft in 3 months :S

if i can find a way to bluetooth 1 from my phone to computer ill do so,

shes still extremely active and placid even though its winter we feed her 2 large rats a week ><

vet said she was obese so we cut her down to 2 rats a month >< 1 every 2 weeks

There's a lot of people on here that would like to see a 5m coastal mate. I know one person on here that would actually pay you to prove that it's 5 meters long. lol

lol see the thing is that most aps members get nasty if you make a huge claim with out proof.... this might end bad lol
(not part of the group, just warning you to duck before they start firing lol)

My coastal carpet python (old greg) is almost 5 meters long and fatter then a roll of toilet paper :S hes only coming on 4 years september (4th) is something wrong with her?
Is it a him or her, and it was was born on September 4th?

sss

its a her and i got her on september 4th >< i just call that its birthday ill upload a pic in the morning seeing as its 1:45 here. shes not exactly 5 meters but shes over 4 and doesnt seem to have stopped growing :S

you feed her to much other people feed there adults once a month

I've got one on the rack.

Its about 3.5m at the moment, so should be 5m in a month or so.

I've got one on the rack.

Its about 3.5m at the moment, so should be 5m in a month or so.

hahahaha longggggg & skinny needs fattening up 2 rats a week recomended heat 24/7 lmao
waiting to see pics of this carpet re this thread .

I have an 8 meter python if you guys want it... let me just go get pics of the retic errr I mean coastal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back