• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal Carpets - Feb 2011 x 1 Yearling - Aspley

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Hall

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Aspley, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Species Common Name -coastal carpet

Age 1.3 yr

Length 45cm

Quantity Available 1

Bred By someone elses snakes

General Description

this little snake is one from last yr but very much smaller than it should be for its age. It was actually someone else snake that i took on as it was a problem feeder, born in jan last year it ate for the first time in May and infrequently until November. (i took it in April 2011) but since November has hardly missed a weekly feed. still only eating xl fuzzies but now at least eating all the time.

Nice little guy really, picture is my 4 yr old handling him, naturally if i was not sure of his temperament i would not allow my son to handle him. curls up in a strike position in the cage sometimes but has not bitten since he started feeding well, used to snap before hand but i think he was just very hungry.

I am selling him now as i dont need a young one, and due to the same reasons why i am selling my others, cage and room layout changes, i have kept him for so long to make sure was going to be fine long term, i am now happy he is ready to go.

included is a exoterra hatchy box (med size),water bowl, heat cord, tweezers, hide rock.

Location - aspley brisbane

Willing to Freight? sure but i would prefer local buyer, if i do ship at buyers expense, and i wont ship the tank, glass and shipping not so cool.

Contact Details p.message here or 04114 223 55 anytime (i don't like mornings so not too early but late night, up till 11pm is fine) or work on 38628852 between 10-5pm any day but Tuesdays

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) naturally will be provided and required at time of sale.

Other Details

I am pretty easy going, i am open to negations of course, i have put the price on it that i am looking for as i dont like haggling, but i would be silly to say i wont listen to what you have to offer :)

only swaps i am interested in would be (naturally price/value to be agreed on both ways). Pairs of (one offs are of minimal use to me, but i will listen to you of course) - hatchies to adults fine.

T.Womas
Stimpson
murry darling
GTP
Knob tail geckos
GB Cunningham skink

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg