Coastals new house

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpAddict

Reaction score
I'm about to start building a nice big cupboard enclosure for my coastal. Found the ideal cupboard to start with... But it got a little wet before i got it. It still has a little bit of moisture around the joins and screw holes etc.

I'm planning to pond-tight the entire insides, and was wondering if I have to wait for it to dry right out or not since it's going to be sealed up anyways.

Thanks.
Will add pictures as it progresses

Thanks anyway haha
When I get near a real computer I'll put some pictures up

If you sealed it up while wet moisture would be traped inside the wood then it would exspand and the moisture would be traped there so best to let it dry out

I wish it would hurry up and dry. So keen to get started.
Cold, miserable weather doesn't help either :(

bring it inside(smallest room in the house) turn a heater on, shut the door..leave for a few hours... dry it out.. easy... lol..

Yeah. Might drag it inside. No small rooms downstairs.. And I ain't carrying it up them . Lounge room might do

pond tite also has instructions on how to make sure all the moisture is gone coz as previous poster said you cant do it while its wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back