• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Collection downsizing. Various python species.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ingie

Reaction score
Species Common Name
1 pair of Tanami womas 4&5yo - bred by John Comino. Will be able to breed next season. $800 SOLD
1 B&G Palmerston jungle carpet female- Bred by John Comino. K. Aland line. Will be able to breed next season if fed up.
1 pair 100% het for albino darwin carpet pythons 10yo. Proven breeders (not by me). $600
1 2yo pair rough scaled pythons - bred by Peter Kraus. $600

Quantity Available

Bred By
John Comino and Peter Krauss

General Description
Downsizing my collection. Some beautiful reptiles available to good homes. All good feeders with healthy sheds. Zero health concerns to date.

Jungle female now (photo makes her look a bit dull)
etequpyh.jpg

na7abumy.jpg

RSP female (when hatchling)
579179_10150811144522498_2054331342_n.jpg

RSP male (when hatchling)
546468_10150811144047498_1231124017_n.jpg

I don't have a photo of the Darwin hets yet.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM me

Last edited:
Female jungle, RSP pair and 100% het Darwin pair still available :)

Will take $250 for the jungle. She is a great feeder and shedder and handles well once she knows it isn't feeding time.
$600 for the RSP's, sold as a pair only. Don't bite but aren't used to handling. Great feeders and shedders.
Het Darwins are $600 for the pair, or $400 for female and $200 for male. The female is HUGE and heavy. Both good handlers, very placid, great feeders and shedders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back