Contrast Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyDanny80

Reaction score
Eastern Water Dragon & Central Bearded Dragon completed enclosures... Tropical Rainforest vs Desert landscapes...
ymugagy5.jpg

muhubyny.jpg

They look really nice, they are impressive. Is that universal rock backgrounds? Also what sort of timber is that in the central bearded dragons enclosure?

Very nice :) I think you should put more water in the water dragon's tank though, My water dragons have always loved water, they spend 90% of their time in there.

They look really nice, they are impressive. Is that universal rock backgrounds? Also what sort of timber is that in the central bearded dragons enclosure?

Lookslike kiln dried grape vine

Not sure on the make of the background exactly... Yes it's dried grapevine in the bearded enclosure...

That is true... Currently There is a water dish & two tiers that hold water on the waterfall... Dragons only 6 weeks old so plenty of water available at this stage...

The plan is to section off 1/2 of the enclosure with a Perspex divider which will allow the tank to hold water with an 8cm depth... The waterfall splits into two so I will still be able to incorporate it into the set up...

Would be grateful if u you could flick us a pic of your water dragon set up disintigratus???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back