Corn Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelsnail

Reaction score
Hi there can anyone help me with something? I am wanting to get a couple of corn snakes. Does anyone know where I can get one in Australia, born-captive bred? If anyone can help me I'd be grateful! They are such beautiful snakes and so friendly!!!!!
Cheers,
Michelle (Snail)

I think you'll find that they are illegal in Australia.....

Corn snakes are illegal in Australia :roll: Get caught with them and you're in the poo big time :!: :!: :!:

pity too, they are nice looking snakes! :(

Thanks for posting replies for my message and answering my questions. appreciated. that is a real shame its illegal here as they r so beautiful! Customs are a bugger, and the aussie govt too - as diseases from the snakes can be eradicted from the snakes once they enter aussie and go into quarantine for a month to 3 months. Hope the law changes soon. Oh well.

Just because they're illegal doesn't mean you can't still get them. If I had a dollar for every time I've been offered an exotic over the years, I'd have enough money to buy a BHP. They are out there. If you are in the hobby long enough and meet a wider assortment of reptile keepers it won't be long before you find one.

Bill.

woooohoooooo on ya!!!!! thank uuuuu bill i needed to hear that! thats heaps more positive! yes i believed that may have been also able to be done!! I love snakes so much that i would take the corn snake if offered! I also want a lovely green tree python, one of those with those lovely big heads and the red sorong too!!

you do realise they are illegal and you could face very hefty fines or even imprisonment :shock:

not to mention the fact that you would probably never be able to keep reptiles in Australia again!
i reckon that'd be the worst punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back