Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2xv8zG5ycCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xv8zG5ycCc[/video]

Thats sooo cruel
Y would they want to do something like that to a gorgeous snake like a corn??? It had NO defence at all
thats just uncalled for

Thats the go for the exotics, all there good for in my opinion, don't let them escape buddy!

na not me
if u look at the corn carefully u can see a kink in its neck
birth defect but still would of survived

expensive meal (well, i wouldn't fork out the 20 anyway... cruel thing to do.. although the corn put in a mighty effort.) RIP little buddy

People that put live feeding vids on youtube are idiots, IMO , what a waste of a nice snake and cruel to boot!!!!

Doesn't matter what the food is, mouse or snake or chicken, it's bad and cruel!

Not crickets tho, funny isn't it how we think it's ok for somethings but not others...............

Natural order of things I guess... Despite the fact an ackie would never come into contact with a corn hahaha

Look past the cruelty and watch how the ackie goes into hunt mode. Damn, monitors are good at killing snakes.

I know thats not you ackie or corn snake, but someone thought it was even though you're from Aus, I wasn't aware corn snakes are available in Aus?

No no such thing as corns in Aus,that would be illegal:lol:

Oh, i always thought any unnative reptile was illegal in australia
but then again,
that woman in WA had the albino burmese in her caravan as a pet

There is something wrong with that goanna, it should have smashed it and had it down in no time, perhaps it just doesnt have a decent basking temp :? I have noticed in alot of the feeding vids on you tube the monitors look like they are on sedatives :(

I can understand ppl taking an interest in natural feeding behaviour, but most clips show poorly cared for herps struggling to over power meals they should easily be able to kill quickly. I cant understand how anyone could like watching such a video. I would admit I like watching similar stuff in nature docos(often these are setup) etc. or live feeding insects, spiders etc. but these sort of videos are disgusting.

Nothing wrong with feeding it corn snakes, but atleast they could kill it first or keep the ackie healthy so it can kill it quick.

but then again,

They are illegal, the video is most likely from the US. Exotic herps are fairly common in Australia though :(

but then again,
Yeah you're right. People here often joke with newbies and it ends up in them being confused about the legalities. All exotics are illegal.

But that doesn't stop muppets importing them illegally..

Troubles right, I feel terrible for the mice my friends feeds to his diamond, theyre stil alive, frozen for me only thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back