Creationism..............is a python in fact a snake ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retic

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Were they both created equal ? Were they in fact created ? Is 20/20 a valid form of cricket ?
One word answers please.

On a serious note though. God is the reason we are here. There was no big bang, there was no evolution. Evolution can't be proved! Show me any proof that evolution or the big bang are real!

I thought you were going to be serious ?

On a serious note though. God is the reason we are here. There was no big bang, there was no evolution. Evolution can't be proved! Show me any proof that evolution or the big bang are real!

well one time my german teacher at school told us that human beings are only 1.65% different to apes.

I question that %, I know many who would kill to be that far removed from apes.

well one time my german teacher at school told us that human beings are only 1.65% different to apes.

I create enclosures and you will find that some of those are only 1.65% different to some of my other enclosures, being the same maker and all......

creationism, i spotted him the other day

captain creationism he posts on here quiet regularly

Attachments

• bltro.jpg
    bltro.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 116
crickets not even real :p

Yes they are - I feed them to my beardie, who is only 1.65% different from my snake, which is in fact a type of german python, created by god through the process of evolution, who lives in an enclosure. It's the ciiiiiiiiiiirrrrrr-cle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffe...

My dragon actually weighs the same as a duck, which means she's actually a witch... Burn her!! (Sorry, totally reminded me of monty python... I mean, snake... what?)

Yes they are - I feed them to my beardie, who is only 1.65% different from my snake, which is in fact a type of german python, created by god through the process of evolution, who lives in an enclosure. It's the ciiiiiiiiiiirrrrrr-cle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffe...

My dragon actually weighs the same as a duck, which means she's actually a witch... Burn her!! (Sorry, totally reminded me of monty python... I mean, snake... what?)

I am... so confused.

wuuut.jpg

[video=youtube;zrzMhU_4m-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back