Creationism..............is a python in fact a snake ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL intelligent design

[video=youtube;F7yAEh-PU4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7yAEh-PU4M[/video]

then why is it called the theory of evolution ;)
You forgot to add "Charles Darwin's" Theory of evolution. That's ONE persons theory and proven many times over! lol
Its Science not fantasy...each to his own! Why have faith in something that WILL NOT come to fruition. As mentioned the most terrible crimes against society are religious based, is that the act of GOD? Please!!!

Evolution by unnatural selection and/or natural selection IS a fact. Only the history deniers, the fundamental creationists, perpetuate the myth that evolution a theory.

20/20 is a valid form of Cricket........ but only since England won........

"theory" has a different meaning when used scientifically. It is at the point of fact now. As close as gravity is..

20/20 is a valid form of Cricket........ but only since England won........

That's evolution - when you always lose something, you change the rules so you get a better chance at winning....

E V O L U T I O N (yes I spelt it out).

Survival of the fittest - ahem....

banana

who says gods even real. have you seen him. he could just be another myth

That's evolution - when you always lose something, you change the rules so you get a better chance at winning....

lol.... great point BUT... I would say that is intelligent design !!!!!!!! as the poms created all forms of the game..... & in turn intelligently designed evolution !!!! now there is a thought.... maybe evolution is god's tinkering ???

Damn I didn't spell god with a capital 'G' maybe you have to exist before you earn that right ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back