Creationism..............is a python in fact a snake ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god :) Waterrat
In regard to your last post did you read that somewhere or did it come from the canyons of your mind ?
I never thought herpetologists thought so deeply and meaningfully :)
I agree completely by the way, I think I have found a new leader
Cheers
Sandee :)

A few months ago I watched a group of Rabbis as they got off the plane at Cairns airport, dressed in their Hassidic “uniforms” in the middle of the summer – what a sight! I am sure these sweaty, hairy penguins came here for a good reason and no doubt their contribution, whatever it may be, will advance Australia’s prosperity.

I think it's funny that you chose to talk about the Rabbis having to wear their suits. Instead I think it's worse that they've been persecuted for centuries for killing Jesus. They were massacred by the Nazis, ever since Jesus died Catholics and Christians hated them, ever since WWII Westerners hated them, and now they're being slowly picked off by the Arabs. It's gotten to the point that 'Jew' is an insult.

Basically, I don't believe in anything spiritual, but everyone's entitled to their beliefs and I really respect Jewish people because of all they have to endure, especially the ones living in Israel.

I have absolutely nothing against Jewish people, in fact I have quite a few Israeli friends. I just find it funny watching those fanatics rhythmically bowing to the brick wall for hours. But that's only my perception, I hope I am entitled to bit of a lough now and than without being politically or socially correct.

I have absolutely nothing against Jewish people, in fact I have quite a few Israeli friends. I just find it funny watching those fanatics rhythmically bowing to the brick wall for hours. But that's only my perception, I hope I am entitled to bit of a lough now and than without being politically or socially correct.

Haha I didn't mean to say that you did. I just wanted to add another con to being religious.

You'd be the only one then...... ROFL!

I don't see why this thread should get closed or people would have a problem with it. Religion is after all just an opinion (a really old one thats survives on the principle that the holder of the opinion need not have any evidence). Any opinion is open to discussion and question, why should this opinion be any different?

(Waterrat- that was me above on an old account by accident, that was the idea i was getting from some)

totaly true, it is simply an opinion and freedom of speach is allowed i do believe. if it got out of hand and down right nasty i could see a reason to close it but so far seems we are all sitting on a very similar path of understanding.

religion is a story to try & control the masses... 'fear of god' is a good way to get children to behave..(some).. see the movie BAD BOY BUBBY... 'if god doesnt get ya..the gas will'..

Why do i have nipples ?????

On a serious note though. God is the reason we are here. There was no big bang, there was no evolution. Evolution can't be proved! Show me any proof that evolution or the big bang are real!

I can't bother to read all the last pages, I did though but a few...but religion is the reason why most of the unrest in our society exists today...evolution 100% its fact AND NOT an idealistic dream like religion is!!!
Just my opinion guys....and no offense to the religious ones!

If anyone seeks deeper understanding of evolution v creationism there is an excellent book by Jerry A. Coyne called WHY EVOLUTION IS TRUE. I can highly recommend it.
By the way, creationism had stigma to it, so they re-named it "the intelligent design". Contradiction in words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back