Croc trophy hunts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Grebo That is the way to patronise. You have to go to school with experts on this one. LOL You should learn from Mr nowhow.
Lets blame grebo again, Bad bad grebo. Thanks got we have you here mate.

Greebo~ Thats ok sweetheart, you are allowed to have your opinion
That's just my opinion of course
But what you said earlier about opinions being like a$$holes, does this also include yours or are you above your own cynicism and sarcasm?

Also, we have read the other side's arguments, however, since they are not here to defend/rebut we really can only put our views on the table. If you disagree with us Greebo, I (and Wattso I am sure) would be more than happy to debate with you. Unfortunatly, it may cause a little more disruption than what Slatey would like.

Wattso~ I knew being a lawyer would have to come in handy for something lol :)

But what you said earlier about opinions being like a$$holes, does this also include yours or are you above your own cynicism and sarcasm?
Perhaps you should look up the definition of everyone.
A person who can't laugh at themselves is a rather boring individual.
I have no desire to continue this debate.Nor did I offer my opinion one way or the other on the original topic so just which side of the argument am I supposed to be debating anyway.

I have no desire to continue this debate~ greebo

I thought you said it wasnt a debate?

I'm sorry but a debate requires that each side listens to the other side of argument.All I see on this thread is people stating what their personal beliefs are.It looks more like a bunch of letters to the editor than a debate.
That's just my opinion of course~ greebo

Make up your bloody mind mate! :D

Damn you and your technical mumbo jumbo!

here's a quote...

"Greebo, why do you have to pick apart everyone's posts? Are you a frustrated english teacher or a (forget the rest...)"

I remember that was one of Wattso's first posts.
And now it seems that I am out of a job.
Oh well...times change. :D

I am always entertained by this forum.

Greebo, if you dont want to debate, thats ok. But I wasn't saying anything about you being on either side of the original topic. I meant your views on whether or not this was a debate. I simply offering you the chance to have one which more closely resembled your idea of a debate.

Greebo said:
Damn you and your technical mumbo jumbo!

here's a quote...

"Greebo, why do you have to pick apart everyone's posts? Are you a frustrated english teacher or a (forget the rest...)"

I remember that was one of Wattso's first posts.
And now it seems that I am out of a job.
Oh well...times change. :D

:D If i recall, that was in reply to a post in which you were patronising people [not slatey of course] for incorrect spelling! :D
The only instance of my ever coming close was 1. asking Slatey how it was that that his english got better or worse from occasion to occasion [and out of freindly curiosity, not to be a smartass] and 2.....
having a bit of freindly fun with young Brenden regards apostrophies [e.g]["here, and here, see"] I do contribute, i dont just pop up from time to time like the gopher on "caddyshack" to offer sarcasm and "witty" one liners! :p

some people here, dont like a debate when certain people make a valid point against their own opinion! If they dont have a valid counter point they belittle the person
I guess comparing me to the gopher from caddyshack would constitute an attempt at belittling.So going by your own logic, I think you've snookered yourself.

Oh you clever lad! like a bit of your own? Im just giving some back now, glad you recognise your own brand of sarcasm/humour. :p

UUUH me not saying not to very verry much here.
At least they are polite to each other.
I still think that Grebs have no chance. Watso with his debate skills win. It is the gift from GOT to have answer for everything. Only one person was good like watso, and he is no longer with us.
I think you all know who I am thinking of. He was able to talk him self ewer time to be right.
Look who is stirring the pot now. Me. But I can do that in this instance, because this 2 persons involved are true gentleman and will not abuse each other in bad way.

Nothing wrong with having an answer for everything Slatey, they call it COMMUNICATION :D I can see its a difficult concept for some and even more difficult in practical terms. :p Another concept widley mistaken for communication is SARCASM, very subltle differences, easy for the uneducated to mistake.

Wattso sweetheart! Didn't think you had it in you. Retract your claws gentlemen!

I don't think I gave Wattso enough credit for the gopher analogy.
Now that I think about it, Bill Murray never did get that gopher, no matter how hard he tried.

ps.I have nothing against Wattso. At least he has a sense of humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back